Dancing in the Rain
Friday, January 20, 2006
  AOL Journals
March 27, 2004
Ok today is Saturday, my only day off. I was happy to run across this opportunity to journal on line. I have a lot of questions about AOL journaling and it looks like it's going to take up a lot of my day off trying to get it figured out.
I tried to IM an entry that didn't work, I tried reading other peoples journals and found one I liked and never figured out how to get back to it. I haven't added all about me yet, I guess I can figure out the linking process when I find something I want to link to. How am I going to figure out how to use a RSS and which one should I use?
I have seen journals with large photos and multimedia added to them, I want to get that figured out today too.
Oh well it wasn't going to be a nice beach day anyway. Much to windy and undertows are way to strong. So, just me and AOL Journals today.
It's 12:51 and I found that journal that was looking for, " Slow Motion Life " figured out how to add it to my favorite journals and figured out that I do not really have to have an RSS today.
"Slow Motion Life "has such an awesome journal I want mine to look awesome too so ... I still have a lot of Saturday left.
*** Coy ***
 
Comments:
I know that you've figured it all out by now! The latest thing around Jland is music on the entries, and McGuireGirl sent me info on how to do that, but I really have a hard time with this kind of stuff.
~JerseyGirl
Comment from cneinhorn - 11/6/04 9:49 AM




LOL!!! I love this! It looks like you have succeeded in figuring everything out & making your journal one of the best J-Land has to offer! I know what you mean about Slo, she is seriously talented & has incredible style....just like you! : )
Comment from ann7inflorida - 10/13/04 5:30 AM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
For now I am posting Dancing In The Rain Archives here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boca Raton, Florida

Hi, my name is Coy, welcome to Dancing in the Rain. Here you will find random thoughts and photos of my ordinary life here in beautiful South Florida.

ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Dancing in the Rain!


powered by Bloglet