Dancing in the Rain
Saturday, January 21, 2006
  Just Stopped By To Say Hi ...

March 27, 2004

Hey, I see that quite a few people are stopping by, and no one leaving a comment. I know that this is not the most exciting page on the web, but leave an " I just stopped by to say hi message " to let me know you were here.

Oh yea, please read older entries, even though I have only been journaling for less than a week, I have added so many entries and no one has read them yet. I'm sure I'll pace myself, I just have a lot to say right now.

Thanks, Coy

 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Coy, I`m so happy to see you over here!
Welcome!
V
 
Well, hi, Coy! Thank you for stopping by our journal. Happy blogging. Oh, about the Roth IRA? That is definitely something to look into.
Bon & Mal
 
HI!!!!!!!!!
 
Hey Coy, Looks like you have a new home!
 
that cracked me up...Drive by visit. Hello coy!!!
TJ
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
For now I am posting Dancing In The Rain Archives here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boca Raton, Florida

Hi, my name is Coy, welcome to Dancing in the Rain. Here you will find random thoughts and photos of my ordinary life here in beautiful South Florida.

ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Dancing in the Rain!


powered by Bloglet