Dancing in the Rain
Friday, January 20, 2006
  Study Time ...

March 26, 2004


I spent about 3 hours studying at the FAU Library at Barnes and Noble after work today. It is one of my favorite places to learn something new. Right now I am pouring over Dream Weaver and Photo shop 7.0 manuals. It helps me to get away from the computer when I am trying to learn something like that.

For years I've been going in and curling up in one of their big cozy oversized chairs with a stack of books, it's so easy to loose all track of time when I do that. Lately, I've been doing most of my reading in the FAU reading room instead.

FAU and PBCC are right across the street so the kids come in to study. It is always filled with interesting people having the most interesting conversations in a very quiet atmosphere, not like the conversations you would overhear say, in a bar.

Besides the beach, the gym, sitting at my computer or hanging out with Mandy, the book store is one of my all time favorite places to waste some time.

*** Coy ***

 
Comments:
Did you master the Photoshop 7? I just got CS (the latest version) and I'm lost. I might take a two day class to get a better handle on it, hopefully I can swing it. I really would like to learn this!
~JerseyGirl
Comment from cneinhorn - 11/6/04 9:45 AM




It sounds like bliss to me! : )
Comment from ann7inflorida - 10/13/04 5:27 AM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
For now I am posting Dancing In The Rain Archives here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boca Raton, Florida

Hi, my name is Coy, welcome to Dancing in the Rain. Here you will find random thoughts and photos of my ordinary life here in beautiful South Florida.

ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Dancing in the Rain!


powered by Bloglet